- Attending: You were on call last night?
- J: Yes.
- Attending: How was it?
- J: It was alright. Steady night.
- Attending: Are you ready to start the day?
- J: Yes, let's do it.
- Attending: You see, everyone, the problem with us is that as members of the medical field, we have selected ourselves out to have certain qualities. We tend to be perfectionistic, dedicated and always aiming to please. We lie to ourselves, minimize the problems when in reality, we all need to take better care of ourselves and each other.
- Everyone: *Nods*
- Attending: You said you are ready? How many hours of sleep did you get?
- J: ...None.
- Attending: We owe it to ourselves at least that much to be honest of what we can and cannot do.